[Libguestfs] Error when compile libguestfs from source in Fedora-12

Yufang Zhang yuzhang at redhat.com
Tue Apr 20 06:59:23 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I am trying to compile libguestfs from source in Fedora12, but failed
with such error:

cp: cannot stat `initramfs/fakeroot.log': No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [../initramfs/fakeroot.log] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/yufang/Code/libguestfs/appliance'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/yufang/Code/libguestfs'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have installed all required packages listed in
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/devel/libguestfs/libguestfs.spec?view=markup
but still cannot find the reason.  Could anybody do me a favour to have
a look at this issue?

config.log and output of make(make.log) are uploaded in the attachment
to track problems.

Thanks.

--Yufang