[Libguestfs] Archlinux port of libguestfs

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 06:15:43 UTC 2010

Hello, I am looking into porting libguestfs to Archlinux, as I understand it
I need to add a stanza to the if/else statement in the
appliance/make.sh.into handle the image creation for ArchLinux.

But I am wondering, the image used in the binary libguestfs is much larger
than the one in the fedora libguestfs, and they appear to be packaged as
initramfs images.

So my question is this, should I mimic the files in the fedora package in
the supermin.d directory? of should I mimic the binary dist. And should the
image me made to act as an initramfs with setup scripts? or just be a cpio
gzipped os root?

-Thanks

-Thomas S Hatch