[Libguestfs] ArchLinux port

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 07:08:23 UTC 2010

I have febootstrap ported to and working on Arch, but there are a few
packages missing from the main Arch repos, and the packages need to be in
the main repos for the febootstrap sequence to work.
So I have a few quick questions, first,
how well does the supermin app work, without augeas,
are zfs, gfs and hfs used only for mounting those filesystems inside the vm
image,
and I noticed that there is an option to load a mirror for fedora to use
when building, can that option be used to pass data into the package manager
handler? In which case I can solve everything by adding a secondary binary
repository location to the package build.

But beside these problems, the pacman package handler is working!

Thanks

-Tom