[Libguestfs] Administrivia: git problem

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 18:38:29 UTC 2010

$ git clone git://git.annexia.org/git/libguestfs.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /tmp/libguestfs/.git/
remote: Counting objects: 13903, done.
Receiving objects:  19% (2642/13903), 1.33 MiB | 52 KiB/s

It always stops at the same place.

The particularly strange thing is, it always stops at the same place
_when I run it on the git server itself_.

The problem appears to be something related to the virtual eth0 on
that machine, possibly MTU related, but I'm still looking into it.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/