[Libguestfs] How can I change exit on error behaviour in remote control mode ?

Qixiang Wan qwan at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 06:53:44 UTC 2010

Hi, all:
In remote control mode of guestfish, the server will normally exit if there is an error in a command.
guestfish man page said if we prefix a command with a - character, then that command will not cause guestfish to exit,
but this doesn't work in remote control mode, seems the prefixal '-' in sub-command won't be handled by guestfish.

--------------
$ eval `guestfish --listen`
$ guestfish --remote version
major: 1
minor: 0
release: 85
extra:
$ guestfish --remote -- -lvs
-lvs: unknown command
$ guestfish --remote version
guestfish: remote: looks like the server is not running