[Libguestfs] Help with testing libguestfs 1.3.12 + new febootstrap

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri May 14 17:53:35 UTC 2010

Matt, can you install the latest libguestfs + febootstrap packages on
Rawhide and give them a spin:

The way that the supermin appliance is constructed and booted has
changed substantially and I'd like to make sure that we find any bugs
early, since we are planning to put this in RHEL 6 and Fedora.

(Also CC'd to libguestfs mailing list -- if you are using Rawhide,
please help!)

Thanks,

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v