[Libguestfs] [virt-devel] End-user review of the native KVM tool

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 17:35:18 UTC 2011

Another thing is that febootstrap doesn't run any %pre/%post scripts
from RPMs.  For libguestfs we keep an eye on what these scripts are
doing for the subset of RPMs we use, and sometimes add workarounds in
the appliance /init script.

If FreeIPA is doing anything significant in %pre/%post scripts then it
could require some workarounds.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/