[Libguestfs] Trying to use virt-p2v

Greg Scott GregScott at Infrasupport.com
Wed Aug 31 18:36:57 UTC 2011

OK.  I changed the subject line so it fits in with the post I did a few
minutes ago to the list.

I did my virt-p2v-image-builder on June 28, version virt-p2v 0.8.1
devel.20110628025409.  You just released virt-v2v 0.8.3 and I can go
grab that and install it on my Fedora 14 VM.  It looks like my virt-P2v
CD that I burned 2 months ago is still current.

But what I still don't get is, how do I set up the conversion server?
This is part of what I tried earlier today and it blows up with a
bizarre error.  I'm guessing I want ssh:// but I haven't found any
guidance.

> [root at megahost gregs]# sh -v EOCHSP2V.sh
> date
> Wed Aug 31 11:53:39 CDT 2011
> virt-v2v -ic ssh://10.10.10.127/?no_verify=1 -o libvirt -os
EOCHSVMStorage --bridge br0 10.10.10.127
> virt-v2v: Failed to connect to ssh://10.10.10.127/?no_verify=1:
libvirt error code: 38, message: Cannot access CA certificate
'/etc/pki/CA/cacert.pem': No such file or directory

> date
> Wed Aug 31 11:53:40 CDT 2011
> [root at megahost gregs]#

- Greg Scott