[Libguestfs] The latest v2v-server 0.8.5.1 blows up

Greg Scott GregScott at Infrasupport.com
Mon Dec 12 21:50:32 UTC 2011

I may be a little closer to the problem.  I added a profile named Stylmark-rhev-sparse and used it on my P2V attempts that blew up today.  I had been using the profile named Stylmark-rhev-preallocated.  I just started up another one with the new 0.8.5.1 CD and P2V version with the Stylmark-rhev-preallocated profile and now it seems to be copying data.

Profile definitions below, hopefully not garbled.

[root at Fedora16-64P2V log]# cd /etc
[root at Fedora16-64P2V etc]# diff virt-v2v.conf virt-v2v.conf-original
38,57d37
<   <profile name="Stylmark-rhev-sparse">
<     <method>rhev</method>
<     <storage format='qcow2' allocation='sparse'>
<       175.10.0.95:/home/RHEVexports
<     </storage>
<     <network type="default">
<       <network type="network" name="rhevm"/>
<     </network>
<   </profile>
<
<   <profile name="Stylmark-rhev-preallocated">
<     <method>rhev</method>
<     <storage format='raw' allocation='preallocated'>
<       175.10.0.95:/home/RHEVexports
<     </storage>
<     <network type="default">
<       <network type="network" name="rhevm"/>
<     </network>
<   </profile>
<
[root at Fedora16-64P2V etc]#