[Libguestfs] P2Vs seem to require a very robust Ethernet

Greg Scott GregScott at Infrasupport.com
Tue Dec 6 07:02:49 UTC 2011

> Trying a P2V again, this time using a physical Fedora system for
> the NFS RHEV Export domain instead of the Storagetek NFS server.
> Everything else is the same.  Same source server, same conversion
> server, same v2v and p2v versions for now.  The only variable
> different is the RHEV Export NFS server.

This time, the P2V finished at 10:36 PM.  Start time was 8:38 PM. Total size was 74 GB over roughly 2 hours of elapsed time.  I just started a RHEV import and that should finish a couple of hours from now.

- Greg