[Libguestfs] builder-debian libguestfs FAILED build step ebe3d8f43a0ab7f60f3c1c612f117e793179f644

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 18:45:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 06:28:13PM +0200, Hilko Bengen wrote:
> * Richard W.M. Jones:
>
> > Yeah, it'd be nice to work out how to do this as non-root.
>
> One can achieve this by using a configuration file that specifies
> state and cache directories.

Does one need to pass extra command line arguments?

For the febootstrap yum/rpm backend we have an extra arg that can be
passed through, allowing a local configuration file to be specified
(yum doesn't need this to do local caching, but it's still extremely
useful for other things).

libguestfs ./configure --with-febootstrap-yum-config:
http://git.annexia.org/?p=libguestfs.git;a=blob;f=configure.ac;h=96d95f951a4fc4013fb595f0c7989779ae777f92;hb=HEAD#l193

febootstrap --yum-config:
http://git.annexia.org/?p=febootstrap.git;a=blob;f=febootstrap_cmdline.ml;h=902e313593a6e54890636a89fc5d3e5541db2885;hb=HEAD#l56

We could do the same for apt/dpkg.