[Libguestfs] another missing link in febootstrap; failing tests for libguestfs

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 11:31:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:13:54PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> Thanks, I've applied this.  It appears to be working for me, but I'm
> just running through 'make check' to be sure.

OK, I pushed the first two (gnulib changes), but I didn't push
the second two (changes in examples/).

I think it's better if the examples are truly standalone, and don't
try to include <config.h>.

If there's something in the examples which is not POSIX, it's better
to remove it from the examples, instead of having them require gnulib.