[Libguestfs] Virt Tools Blog Planet (RSS feed aggregator)

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Wed Jun 15 06:54:25 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,
as a libvirt-php maintainer currently working on phpVirtControl
(originally called phpVirtManager however this name was not accepted and
I'm not sure about the naming yet however it should be a virt-manager
clone for PHP, also both projects are developed in my spare time) I
would like to ask whether it shouldn't be worth it to mention those
projects on the virt-tools.org site (planet.virt-tools.org).

Do you think this could be worth it?

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny <minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat