[Libguestfs] How to run the java demo code contained in libguestfs package ???

毛宏 maohong1987 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 07:05:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,
I would like to use libguestfs to manage the virtual disk images of virtual machines on XenServer, which is a virtualization platform.
When I try to do some test of the Java codes contained in the libguestfs package, the following error promped up:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no guestfs_jni in java.library.path
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Unknown Source)
at com.redhat.et.libguestfs.GuestFS.<clinit>(GuestFS.java:44)
at test.GuestFS005Load.main(GuestFS005Load.java:27)

It seems that I need to build guestfs_jni before I could use libguestfs through Java. But I am not clear how to get this "guestfs_jni".......
Does anybody know how to fix this problem? Thank you very very much!