[Libguestfs] Fwd: Re: febootstrap in Debian

Nikita A Menkovich menkovich at gmail.com
Sat May 21 18:17:18 UTC 2011

Maybe it will be better to create separate package, that will provides
appliances.

And this will provide OS appliance created right way for current OS.
For Debian/Ubuntu - debootstra for example.
So we will write script for current OS, and this won't be a hack

--
Nikita A Menkovich
http://libc6.org/
JID: menkovich at gmail.com