[Libguestfs] Fwd: Re: febootstrap in Debian

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon May 23 10:48:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 02:10:17PM +0400, Nikita A Menkovich wrote:
> The same way, as gcc compiles gcc :)
> We could prepare deb package with images, prepared with guestfs.

In febootstrap 3.x we use libext2fs to build the simple ext2
image that is used for booting.  So we don't need bootstrapping.

Really I think here you're solving something that has already been
thought about in a lot of detail and solved.  I wish I knew the root
cause -- Is there some script or trigger that a Debian package is
running which is causing a problem because we're not running it?