[Libguestfs] Fwd: Re: febootstrap in Debian

Nikita A Menkovich menkovich at gmail.com
Tue May 31 08:41:16 UTC 2011

Root cause is not scripts, that may be running after install package.
It is second problem.
Main is problem failing to build if some packages on host system are
not from same of debian. For example 0.9.8o-4squeeze1 and openssl
1.0.0d-2.
For those we need bootstraping, to build system in _clean_
environment, that do not affected by main system.

I found intresting project
http://git.grml.org/?p=grml-debootstrap.git;a=summary that could
produce image file.

--