[Libguestfs] libguestfs 1.14 update for Fedora 16

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Nov 9 21:36:34 UTC 2011

I would like to put libguestfs 1.14 (the next stable branch) into
Fedora 16.

There should be no changes required in other packages at all, since
libguestfs is API and ABI compatible for all releases, forever.  Nor
should users know the difference (except new features).  But it's
software, and we don't have a formal proof, so there could be bugs ...

The release notes here cover the major differences in 1.14 over 1.12:
http://libguestfs.org/RELEASE-NOTES.txt