[Libguestfs] Virtio-win RPM?

Greg Scott GregScott at Infrasupport.com
Tue Nov 22 12:53:46 UTC 2011

I wholeheartedly agree.  I would much prefer to sleep at night and do
this with stable, shipping releases of software.  Maybe in a few months
. . .  The good news is, there are customers willing to trust that we
can make this happen with what is available right now.  As long as I
have some guidance, I'm willing to be on the bleeding edge for this one
and then maybe the next P2V scenario will be easier for everyone.

Also, please forgive me if I end up ranting a little bit in this thread.
Lack of sleep. It will all be worth the trouble in the end.

- Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: libguestfs-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:libguestfs-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Evaggelos Balaskas
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:36 AM
To: libguestfs at redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Libguestfs] Virtio-win RPM?

I believe that in the end of this ... try & error process,
we have to make clear the stable (or not) versions of related programs
that actually work on RHEL6 (or even fedora 16) as a workaround for
future references.

Although i understand the rapidly development of tools & libs that are
used in this process,
meaning that some bugs or features can be dissolved only by the latest
stable versions.

Evaggelos Balaskas
Unix System Engineer - http://ebalaskas.gr.