[Libguestfs] Child process died

vipul borikar vipulcell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 09:50:03 UTC 2011

If you read my second mail i have created the wrapper. Still it gives error.

The Content of the wrapper is :

#!/bin/sh
qemudir=/usr/bin/
exec $qemudir/qemu-system-x86_64    -L    $qemudir/pc-bios    "$@"

It says :
*********
virt-list-partitions XenGuest1.img
/usr/bin//qemu-system-x86_64: invalid option -- '-device'
child process died unexpectedly at /usr/bin/virt-list-partitions line 162.

Qemu need -device option and i dont have pc-bios( i have no idea what it
is).

One thing is that i am using RHEL 5.5 will that make any difference?

Should i try earlier version of libguestfs ???

--
Thanks

Vipul Borikar
"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."