[Libguestfs] Child process died

vipul borikar vipulcell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:37:40 UTC 2011

Hello,
            I have installed libguestfs on RHEL 5.5 64 bit.  3 packages i
have installed.

libguestfs-tools-c-1.9.10-1.1
libguestfs-tools-1.9.10-1.1
libguestfs-1.9.10-1.1

When i am trying to run virt-resize it gives me error:

virt-resize -expand /dev/sda1 vm01.scilab vm01.scilab-15GB -d

libguestfs: trace: add_drive_opts "vm01.scilab" "readonly:true"
libguestfs: trace: add_drive_opts = 0
libguestfs: trace: add_drive_opts "vm01.scilab-15GB"
libguestfs: trace: add_drive_opts = 0
libguestfs: trace: launch
sh: /home/rjones/d/qemu/qemu-wrapper: No such file or directory
/home/rjones/d/qemu/qemu-wrapper: No such file or directory
libguestfs: trace: launch = -1 (error)
child process died unexpectedly at /usr/bin/virt-resize line 602.

Same is happening for virt-list-partions

virt-list-partitions vm01.scilab
sh: /home/rjones/d/qemu/qemu-wrapper: No such file or directory
/home/rjones/d/qemu/qemu-wrapper: No such file or directory
child process died unexpectedly at /usr/bin/virt-list-partitions line 162.*

*
Any Cluess???
--
Thanks

Vipul Borikar
"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."