[Libguestfs] Child process died

vipul borikar vipulcell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 05:00:47 UTC 2011

According to this document i have set the wrapper and LIBGUESTFS_QEMU
variable:

http://libguestfs.org/guestfs.3.html#qemu_wrappers

export LIBGUESTFS_QEMU=/tmp/qemu.wrapper

The Content of the wrapper is :

#!/bin/sh
qemudir=/usr/bin/
exec $qemudir/qemu-system-x86_64    -L    $qemudir/pc-bios    "$@"

It says :
virt-list-partitions XenGuest1.img

/usr/bin//qemu-system-x86_64: invalid option -- '-device'
child process died unexpectedly at /usr/bin/virt-list-partitions line 162.

Qemu need -device option and i dont have pc-bios( i have no idea what it
is).

I think the wrapper script should be something different.???

--
Thanks

Vipul Borikar
"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."