[Libguestfs] Libguestfs & ubuntu 11.10 problems

KoDer koder.mail at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 01:41:37 UTC 2011

Hi, Richard.

Sure, ubuntu 11.10 is a quite new so treat this a beta-tester report :)

I already have libvirt-dev, libpcre3-dev and libhivex-dev

koder at koder-laptop:~/tmp/libguestfs-1.13.21$ dpkg -l | grep libvirt
ii  libvirt-bin                            0.9.2-4ubuntu15
                the programs for the libvirt library
ii  libvirt-dev                            0.9.2-4ubuntu15
                development files for the libvirt library
ii  libvirt0                               0.9.2-4ubuntu15
                library for interfacing with different virtualization
systems
ii  libvirtodbc0                           6.1.3+dfsg1-1ubuntu1
                high-performance database - ODBC libraries
ii  python-libvirt                         0.9.2-4ubuntu15
                libvirt Python bindings

koder at koder-laptop:~/tmp/libguestfs-1.13.21$ dpkg -l | grep libpcre
ii  libpcre3                               8.12-3ubuntu2
                Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime
files
ii  libpcre3:i386                          8.12-3ubuntu2
                Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime
files
ii  libpcre3-dev                           8.12-3ubuntu2
                Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library -
development files
ii  libpcrecpp0                            8.12-3ubuntu2
                Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - C++
runtime files

koder at koder-laptop:~/tmp/libguestfs-1.13.21$ dpkg -l | grep libhive
ii  libhivex-dev                           1.2.7-1build1
                library for reading and writing Windows Registry hives
ii  libhivex0                              1.2.7-1build1
                library for reading and writing Windows Registry hives

Thanks

--
K.Danilov aka koder
ICQ:214286120