[Libguestfs] libguestfs! help!

周涛 tao.zhou at neusoft.com
Wed Aug 29 09:56:17 UTC 2012

i'm so sorry that i still don't know what to do, i execute the command
but [virt-sysprep: unknown option `--firstboot' ] execption happens,
could you show me the detail? Thanks!

and i have another question:
now , i use ssh2 api to execute the remote virt-XXX(virt-win-reg virt-sysprep ......) command,
is there java api like guestfs?

周涛