[Libguestfs] virt-ls windows

Evaggelos Balaskas ebalaskas at ebalaskas.gr
Fri Aug 3 13:24:36 UTC 2012

With 175161 files - 54G of storage and an NTFS partition,
i had zero errors about "Cannot open: File name too long"

I run guestfish on a running (live) win2003 VM machine.
although I didnt calculate time, it seemed a bit slower from before (ext4).

I know that i may cross a line here, but is there any way to sync data from

win2003:/dev/vdb1: ntfs

to my LVM Partition through libguestfs  ?

or i have to do it with the traditional way (kpartx, mount map
partition, rsync etc etc)

--
Evaggelos Balaskas - Unix System Engineer
http://gr.linkedin.com/in/evaggelosbalaskas