[Libguestfs] virt-ls windows

Evaggelos Balaskas ebalaskas at ebalaskas.gr
Fri Aug 3 16:25:09 UTC 2012

well i did

but it seems that i am making something wrong

[ebal at mylaptop supermin.d]€ pwd -P
/usr/lib/guestfs/supermin.d

[ebal at mylaptop supermin.d]€ grep rsync *
Binary file base.img matches
hostfiles:/usr/bin/rsync
hostfiles:/usr/lib/rsync
hostfiles:/usr/lib/rsync/rrsync
hostfiles:/usr/lib/systemd/system/rsyncd.service
hostfiles:/usr/share/augeas/lenses/dist/rsyncd.aug
hostfiles:/usr/share/augeas/lenses/dist/tests/test_rsyncd.aug

but with guestfish

><fs> /usr/bin/rsync /boot.ini localdir/
/usr/bin/rsync: unknown command

any pointers rich ?

PS: i am using archlinux !

--
Evaggelos Balaskas - Unix System Engineer
http://gr.linkedin.com/in/evaggelosbalaskas