[Libguestfs] libguestfs! help!

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Wed Aug 29 10:46:13 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 05:56:17PM +0800, 周涛 wrote:
> i'm so sorry that i still don't know what to do, i execute the command
> but [virt-sysprep: unknown option `--firstboot' ] execption happens,
> could you show me the detail? Thanks!

Well as I said, the --firstboot option was only added very recently.

You could try to copy what this option does by looking at the source
code:

https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/blob/c638e1f03d2700560fe32c0889224ac29bd52334/sysprep/firstboot.ml

But I don't have the time to translate all that into Java for you.
You'll have to ask a local expert.

> and i have another question:
> now , i use ssh2 api to execute the remote virt-XXX(virt-win-reg virt-sysprep ......) command,
> is there java api like guestfs?

No idea about this.