[Libguestfs] 答复: 答复: Re: libguestfs! help!

tao.zhou at neusoft.com tao.zhou at neusoft.com
Wed Aug 29 13:01:56 UTC 2012

:)
发件人: Richard W.M. Jones [rjones at redhat.com]
发送时间: 2012年8月29日 20:34
收件人: tao.zhou at neusoft.com
Cc: libguestfs
主题: Re: 答复: Re: libguestfs! help!

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 12:13:41PM +0000, tao.zhou at neusoft.com wrote:
> >Well as I said, the --firstboot option was only added very recently.
> >You could try to copy what this option does by looking at the source
> >code:
> >https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/blob/c638e1f03d2700560fe32c0889224ac29bd52334/sysprep/firstboot.ml
> >But I don't have the time to translate all that into Java for you.
> >You'll have to ask a local expert.
>
> thanks for your help,at last,is the following right?
> 1、update my local libguest envirment to recent virsion
> 2、create a shell to execute my command(for example : chkconfig --add tomcat)
> 3、upload the shell to vm

You don't need to upload the shell script.  The --firstboot
option uploads it for you.

> 4、execute the command in this format
>       virt-sysprep -a XXXX.img \
>            --firstboot XXX.sh
> 5、startup my VM

Yes.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.