[Libguestfs] KVM Image not working after expansion

vipul borikar vipulcell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 09:51:10 UTC 2012

Hello,
         I expanded a KVM image of 4gb to 10 gb ....

My Host machine is RHEL 6.1  and Guest is RHEL 5.5

Command i used is:
virt-resize --expand /dev/sda1 RHEL5.5-64bit.img RHEL5.5-10gb

Commands successfully gets executed...

Old disk works fine i mean it boots properly but the new disk stucks at
GRUB...
Has any one seen this behavior...
What should i do to debug this problem..

--
Thanks

Vipul Borikar
"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."