[Libguestfs] KVM Image not working after expansion

vipul borikar vipulcell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:59:05 UTC 2012

Hello,
          Sorry for late reply..
I installed the libguest from RHEL 6.3 preview packages....

# rpm -qa | grep libg

libguestfs-tools-c-1.16.5-1.el6.x86_64
libguestfs-1.16.5-1.el6.x86_64
libguestfs-tools-1.16.5-1.el6.x86_64

I expanded to Images RHEL 5.5 and Ubuntu 11.10 KVM VM's

They both are working fine...

Thanks for the help....

--
Thanks

Vipul Borikar
"Our task must be to free ourselves...by widening our circle of compassion
to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty."