[Libguestfs] unexpected end of file mounting vdi image

B. M. illuminatus at inbox.com
Sat Jun 30 23:01:24 UTC 2012

I am unable to mount a vdi image with virt-df.  I get this error in the libvirt log. 2012-06-24 02:37:22.484+0000: 2364: error : qemuMonitorIO:583 : internal error End of file from monitor

I don't really know from this output what the problem is and some assistance would be appreciated.  I'm attaching the output of the libguest test program.

Brian

GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails