[Libguestfs] NOTICE: RHEL 6.3 preview package repository has been removed

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 11:39:22 UTC 2012

Since RHEL 6.3 has been released, I have removed the RHEL 6.3 preview
repository (the one located at people.redhat.com/~rjones).  If you
added this as a yum repo, you can remove it and things should continue
to work.

The official, cryptographically-signed source RPM is located here:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/enterprise/6Server/en/os/SRPMS/libguestfs-1.16.19-1.el6.src.rpm
(keys: https://access.redhat.com/security/team/key/)

Scientific Linux has recompiled this and it's available on their
mirrors (in 6rolling/testing dir).  I don't see the package available
for CentOS yet but it'll surely be along soon.

If you need to recompile libguestfs from the source RPM, read this
first:

http://libguestfs.org/guestfs-faq.1.html#why_do_i_get_an_error_when_i_try_to_rebuild_from_the_source_rpms_supplied_by_red_hat___fedora