[Libguestfs] Compilation troubles

Alessandro Dentella sandro at e-den.it
Tue Mar 13 13:33:40 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 08:36:32AM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> If you're compiling from git, did you run ./autogen.sh?  Did it
> run successfully?

no, I used the package at [1]. After you e-mail I also cloned the git repo
and run autogen.sh that ends with

  # Rerun the generator (requires OCaml interpreter).  This is *not* for
  # anything that is required at configure-time when configure is run
  # from a distribution tarball.  From those, nothing ocaml-related is
  # required.
  mkdir -p perl/lib/Win
  ./generator/generator.ml
  /usr/bin/env: ocaml: permission denied