[Libguestfs] mounting using guestfish

THO HUYNH feeliwood at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 11:17:09 UTC 2012

Hi Mr.Rich,

I downloaded libguestfs-.1.16.5.tar.gz package on www.libguestfs.org

I tried to patch this package with the two patches you gave me. Here is the result I got:

[root at Fedora16 Downloads]# tar -xvf libguestfs-1.16.5.tar.gz

[root at Fedora16 Downloads]# patch -Np1 --ignore-whitespace -d libguestfs-1.16.5 < p1.patch
patching file src/launch.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 833 (offset -11 lines).

[root at Fedora16 Downloads]# patch -Np1 --ignore-whitespace -d libguestfs-1.16.5 < p2.patch
patching file .gitignore
Hunk #1 succeeded at 73 with fuzz 2.
patching file examples/Makefile.am
Hunk #1 FAILED at 27.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file examples/Makefile.am.rej
patching file examples/copy_over.c

p1.patch and p2.patch are the 2 patches respectively.
I tried --ignore-whitespace flag and dos2unix on p2.patch but still failed.
I can get into examples/Makefile.am and patch it manually but I want something automatically.
Can you take a look at the patch please.
Thanks.