[Libguestfs] windows xp see 'unknow partition'

me,apporc appleorchard2000 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:39:34 UTC 2012

I found that the system disk of that windows xp virtual machine uses
'msdos' parttype.
So i partition another disk with 'msdos' and formated it to ntfs, and
attach it again.
But no luck. the windows xp still can't recognise this parttion and i have
to delete this so called 'unknow partition' and recreate it from inside
windows.