[Libguestfs] libguestfs 1.18.11 build error

Evaggelos Balaskas ebalaskas at ebalaskas.gr
Thu Nov 29 09:19:54 UTC 2012

I am really sorry for bothering you for this,
but it seems i can't get a break !

indeed ntfs-3g (makepkg from source) creates a /lib

configure.ac : rootlibdir="/lib${libdir##*/lib}"

$ pacman -Qpl ntfs-3g-2012.1.15-4-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz| head -1
ntfs-3g /lib/

$ pacman -Qpl glibc-2.16.0-5-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz  | head
glibc /etc/
glibc /etc/gai.conf
glibc /etc/locale.gen
glibc /etc/nscd.conf
glibc /etc/rc.d/
glibc /etc/rc.d/nscd
glibc /etc/rpc
glibc /lib
glibc /lib64
glibc /sbin/

"/lib/"

from ntfs-3g is empty but somehow is configured on source code.

febootstrap -v

didnt returned me some more info

pacman doesnt conflict with /lib from ntfs-3g (cause lets faced it
this package is the problem)
cause in fact pacman knows the existances of /lib and doesnt do anything else.

any help would be appreciated

--
Evaggelos Balaskas - Unix System Engineer
http://gr.linkedin.com/in/evaggelosbalaskas