[Libguestfs] virt-v2v F18 guest on F18 failure

Tingting Zheng tzheng at redhat.com
Fri Mar 1 03:03:59 UTC 2013

Hi,Richard
   Recently I met this error when I execute virt-v2v on rhel7,but I can not reproduce on another machine with even the same packages.

# LIBGUESTFS_ATTACH_METHOD=appliance virt-v2v  -ic xen+ssh://10.66.72.23 -os default xen-pv-rhel4.9-i386
root at 10.66.72.23's password:
root at 10.66.72.23's password:
root at 10.66.72.23's password:
inspect_os: mount_ro: /dev/sda on / (options: 'ro'): mount: /dev/sda is already mounted or /sysroot busy at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Sys/VirtConvert/GuestfsHandle.pm line 197.
 at /usr/bin/virt-v2v line 691.

Best regards,
Tingting Zheng(郑婷婷)