[Libguestfs] [PATCH 0/5] rbd improvements
Richard W.M. Jones
rjones at redhat.com
Wed May 8 10:53:31 UTC 2013
On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 10:50:07AM -0400, Mike Kelly wrote:
> This series improves ceph rbd support in libguestfs. It uses the servers
> list, adds support for a custom username, and starts to add support for
> custom secret.
I will push these, but I am making a few changes, mainly of style:
- Put variables at the top of scope.
- Spaces before parentheses.
- Use 'size_t' instead of 'int' for counting in arrays and strings
(as a general rule, using 'int' in modern C code is almost always
- const correctness and casting in a few places (use:
- Will test that everything still works under valgrind (but not the
rbd changes themselves, since I don't have a Ceph server around).
One worry I have is whether quoting is required for the server
name(s), export name, username and secret.
Richard Jones, Virtualization Group, Red Hat http://people.redhat.com/~rjones
libguestfs lets you edit virtual machines. Supports shell scripting,
bindings from many languages. http://libguestfs.org
More information about the Libguestfs