[Libguestfs] HA: Accessing iSCSI disc images from the RHEV Manager using libguestfs

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Fri Nov 22 11:15:20 UTC 2013

> On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 11:11:32AM +0200, Itamar Heim wrote:
>> My I ask for the bigger picture of what you are trying to do?
>
> See:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/libguestfs/2013-November/msg00059.html
>
> Rich.

please note for ovirt-node/rhev-, custom hooks would also need
persisting (I don't recall if they are formally supported actually).

once you write the code as a custom hook for a RHEL node, you could
discuss merging it as a full blown feature at arch at ovirt.org, then it
won't be an issue and you won't need custom hooks, etc.