[Libguestfs] Fwd: [libguestfs] debian-7 virt-builder image contains proxy configuration in apt.conf (#8)

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 13:44:33 UTC 2013

I've just realized that these github "notifications" are not
going to the mailing list.

Please don't send messages via github.

From: Daniel Miranda <notifications at github.com>

I just created a debian-7 image with virt-builder and the generated
image contained 'cache.home.annexia.org' declared as a proxy in
/etc/apt/apt.conf, which breaks apt completely.

It is an easy fix, and it would probably not have even showed up if it
wasn't a testing machine since I manage apt configuration through
Puppet, but it would be nice to know there is a procedure to avoid
such customizations ending up in virt-builder images in the future.

From: Richard Jones

https://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs/commit/4b2e9c9264dcebd3c5945050b7f1d1b4cb4d3dae

I'm uploading the fixed images to the website now.

I also checked the Ubuntu images, but they don't appear to be affected.

----- End forwarded messages -----

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v