Re: [Libguestfs] HA: Accessing iSCSI disc images from the RHEV Manager using libguestfs

On 11/22/2013 12:02 AM, Исаев Виталий Анатольевич wrote:
i may be missing something, but wouldn't vdsm hooks be a better fit:
http://www.ovirt.org/VDSM-Hooks

for example, I think the "checkimages" one would cover what you are
trying to do already?

Thank you, this hook was useful, but "gemu-img check" command is slightly different from our purposes,
because we are trying to prevent the booting from disk image with changed system binaries.

I'll leave the rest to rich, but on this last one:
you can implement any logic you want in a hook, including the libguestfs one. it just removes the need to listen on rhev-m events iiuc.

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=vdsm.git;a=tree;f=vdsm_hooks;

you can also ask such questions on users ovirt org

Thank you for your attention and advises.
Vitaly