[Libguestfs] issue when building/making package from git

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 18:23:32 UTC 2014

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 07:15:05PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I suggest (again) adding some printf's / commands into the program to
> see what's really going on.  For example you could list out the
> contents of that directory after the package is downloaded.

Try, for a start, this commit which adds some more debugging:

https://github.com/libguestfs/supermin/commit/78bac68ab67d991e48b2458c9ffb8c5e0827465f

I suspect you'll end up needing to print even more stuff, such as the
contents of the download directory after each pacman -Syw command.  It
seems like it's not downloading the package for whatever reason.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW