[Libguestfs] libguest-test-tool error report

Mark Husted (hustedm) hustedm at cisco.com
Fri Aug 22 02:41:51 UTC 2014

Hey Rich,

I added some more libvirt packages that seemed to be missing.  Added the /dev/kvm node back...  and still no luck.  I have attached the latest errors from running  virt-resize.  I did notice that a call to 'qemu-kvm' is unhappy about the qcow2 format?  It looks like it can only do version 3?  I am not sure that makes sense.

Also, my RHEL Desktop was recently upgraded from the 6.3 channel to the 6.5 channel.  Again, not sure if this matters.

Thanks,
Mark

Thanks,
Mark Husted