[Libguestfs] does guestfs_list_partitions() work with Windows 95 images?

Hello,
Been a long time since I broke out your libguestfs tools.
Current employer has some old machines they want to virtualize before they croak.

I was able to virtualize a Win2000 box but when I tried the same with a Windows 95 machine the call to guestfs_list_partitions returned null.

I did make that image with a different tool (my linux box wasn't available so I wound up using Macrium Reflect on Windows) - but I don't believe the image was corrupted.

Thanks,

Skippy