Re: [Libguestfs] index-parse.c:1256:6: error: assuming pointer wraparound does not occur when comparing P +- C1 with P +- C2 [-Werror=strict-overflow]

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 05:54:51PM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> No idea why this happens:
>
> index-parse.y: In function 'yyparse':
> index-parse.c:1256:6: error: assuming pointer wraparound does not occur when comparing P +- C1 with P +- C2 [-Werror=strict-overflow]
>    if (yyss + yystacksize - 1 <= yyssp)
>       ^
>
> It only happens on one machine, and not on any others, even
> though they have similar versions of gcc and bison installed.

I should clarify ..  Of course I understand what the error message
means and why it happens.  The mystery is that it only happens on a
single machine, and not on other nearly identical machines.

If someone else sees this, let me know ...

Rich.