[Libguestfs] Communication between Host and Guest

Priyanka Naik prnk.nk1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:17:14 UTC 2014

 We wanted to migrate the process from host machine to guest machine using
virtio serial. We have already completed with dumping and restoring
processes. We wanted to transfer those dumped files to guest so that they
could be restored back, using virtio serial. I found many stuff related to
virtio serial but couldn't get the code for transferring files. Can you
provide us with the links which could lead us to our way?

Regards,
Priyanka Naik