[Libguestfs] Communication between Host and Guest

We wanted to migrate the process from host machine to guest machine using virtio serial. We have already completed with dumping and restoring processes. We wanted to transfer those dumped files to guest so that they could be restored back, using virtio serial. I found many stuff related to virtio serial but couldn't get the code for transferring files. Can you provide us with the links which could lead us to our way?

Regards,
Priyanka Naik