[Libguestfs] Mounting Snapshots

Thorsten Sick thorsten.sick at avira.com
Thu Jan 16 10:32:04 UTC 2014

Hello

I am doing a research project (http://www.ites-project.org/) and want to
be able to mount VM images (all kinds of VMs, starting with VirtualBox).
For that libguestfs seems perfect. I am already able to mount the base
HD, but I was not able to additionally mount the overlaying Snapshot files.

Is there a way to mount several HD files onto each other ?

Thanks
Thorsten Sick

--
Thorsten Sick

Research

Direct: +49 7542-500 4252

Email: thorsten.sick at avira.com

--
Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG
Kaplaneiweg 1 | 88069 Tettnang | Deutschland / Germany

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRA 722586 | USt.-IdNr.: DE 815289569 | Pers. haftende Gesellschafterin: Avira OP GmbH | Firmensitz: Tettnang | Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 726712 | Geschäftsführer: Travis Witteveen

Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRA 722586 | VAT-ID: DE 815289569 | Personally Liable Partner: Avira OP GmbH | Headquarters: Tettnang | Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 726712 | Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Travis Witteveen