[Libguestfs] Double fault panic in L2 upon v2v conversion

Rom Freiman rom at stratoscale.com
Thu Jan 16 21:25:10 UTC 2014

Thanks Richard for a fast reply.

Yes, indeed, im working on a nested environment. I try to run v2v inside a
VM (L1) and to create an L2 by the conversion process. And on Intel. As I
wrote, it fails once in few times, mainly when there is a memory pressure
on L0.

Kashyap, can you please share your experience? Why should it crash during
nested conversion. I'm not too familiar with libguestfs logic - maybe you
can point for me, according to the logs, at what stage of the conversion
the failure happens.

Thanks,
Rom