[Libguestfs] libguestfs on proxmox

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán zozo at z0z0.tk
Tue Jul 1 18:35:57 UTC 2014

Actually I have find out that the virt-resize is failing because it’s flagged for a consistency check if I run the command with —ntfsresize-force it works with no issue.

Thanks you were be very helpful, actually I would have not find this if you would not ask me to run the other method.

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán
zozo at z0z0.tk
I haven’t lost my mind, I know exactly where I left it.