[Libguestfs] iSCSI initiator iqn

Raghu nraghu2000 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:13:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

I could not find any option to set iSCSI initiator iqn while using
guestfish, although the underlying qemu command has this option.
It appears that each time guestfish tries to connect to iSCSI LUN, a
randomly generated initiator iqn is being used. This is preventing
guestfish to connect to the iSCSI target in our environment as the target
allows incoming connection based on the preconfigured initiator iqn.

Is there way to set iSCSI initiator iqn with guestfish command?

Regards
Raghu